- 20 minute lesson
1. You can book your first lesson directly from our on-line form, we will contact you asap (within 1 working day). Once we have contacted you, you can book each lesson individually or as many as you have purchased.
You can start you lessons as soon as you have received your enrolment confirmation and arranged a timetable with us.
2. If you need to cancel a booked lesson just send an us an email to email@example.com at least 24 hours before your lesson begins and we will reschedule your lesson. Unfortunately lessons cancelled within 24 hours are counted and cannot be rescheduled.
3. If you wish to change your teacher after you have finished your lesson, you can book your next lesson with a different teacher, depending on who is available at the time you want your lesson. However, once you have booked a lesson with a teacher, you can’t change that lesson. You have to cancel that lesson (24 hours before your lesson begins) by sending us an email and then rebook with another teacher.
4. In our online application form you can opt for a free 20 minute trial lesson. This enables you to try our service with no risk. If you enjoy your on-line trial lesson, you can book and pay for your next lesson(s).
5. All our lessons are based on the Italian Clock which is GMT +1 (Greenwich Mean Time + 1 hour). The lesson will take place at the time you have selected and arranged with us or directly with your teacher, so please be ready by your computer or by your phone!
Please note that all lessons must be taken within 12 months of purchase. Should the student decide not to take the lessons within these 12 months, the remaining lessons will be canceled and no money will be refunded.